Our group is dedicated to supporting you both personally and professionally. We want your experience with us to be both positive and inspiring.
The following policies and guidelines are in place to provide a safe and supportive environment for the members of the group.
The following rules are strictly enforced. Please read carefully.
Our Golden Rule
Our network provide plenty of opportunities to market yourself to our members such as having our exclusive members directory, being featured in our blog posts, Facebook Fan Page and as well at our networking meetings.
However, there will be ZERO TOLERANCE FOR the following things -
Spamming/unsolicited advertising will result in having your membership revoked. For paid memberships, no refunds will be issued. This includes contacting members individually or by leaving ads in the comments section of their profile page. Feel free to post your advertisements in the appropriate message board forum in the appropriate category. DO NOT SEND MASS EMAILS TO OUR MEMBERS – ADVERTISING YOUR BUSINESS, PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THIS ALSO INCLUDES INVITES TO OTHER NETWORKING SITES. AGAIN, DO SO IN THE APPROPRIATE AREAS OF OUR SITE.
Other rules and payment policy
- Our group is for women only.
- You are required to have a profile picture of yourself, so that we can recognize you at meetings. No business logos, images of pets or children. If you are unsure how to update this, please contact Candice Diddle with your questions.
- Attend your first meeting for free within 30 days of your joining date.
- To attain exclusive business rights, you must pay $36.00 per year.
- Payments are due within 60 days of your joining date, and within the first month of your anniversary date every year thereafter.
- Attend a minimum of 1 meeting / LNO event per month to maintain your exclusive business rights. If you find that you are unable to attend a meeting, you are welcome to send a representative from your business – HOWEVER – if your contact would like to receive referrals & or leads – an additional $36.00 payment will be REQUIRED of them to attend the meetings.
- Members not participating for 30/ 31 days or more are subject to removal from the network group.
- You are able to represent 1 business only, every additional business will incur $36.00 per business per year.
- You can post twice a month about your business, sales, promotions and events, on our Facebook Pages.
- You can ONLY promote the business you registered and paid for, do not promote any other business you are involved in unless you are willing to pay an additional $36.00 and have ensured that business is not already represented by another member.
- Always RSVP respectfully, in other words, don’t say yes and then you don’t show up. If you are running late, are lost or can’t make it at the last minute, please call or text the event organizer at (913) 579.6400 – please make sure you include your name.
- Always check our calendar about our meetings, to check for any last minute changes.
- We have a bad weather policy to keep our members safe in the event of increment weather. Please ensure you check prior to a meeting to see if it has been canceled because of weather.
- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SCAMMERS. If it is found that you have a reputation of scamming others, or not following through in business dealings your membership will be revoked. No refund will be granted for paid memberships.
- ZERO TOLERANCE for contacting members personally or publicly to put down, bash, or otherwise engage in unkind behavior. Your membership will be revoked. No refund will be issued.
- No promotion of porn, gambling or other such sites.
- We reserve the right to update, change and add new policies and guidelines at any time without notice.
By joining our group, you agree to the above rules and policies. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact: Candice Diddle at email@example.com or (913) 579.6400